Providing personalized care in a loving family setting
Structured Family Caregiver (SFC) is a Medicaid waiver program offered in the state of Georgia that provides an innovative solution for aging adults and individuals with disabilities who require ongoing care and support. The Structured Family Caregiver program offers crucial assistance to individuals by enabling family members to provide specialized care within a structured framework. This program helps individuals receive personalized support while staying in the comfort of their homes, enhancing their overall well-being.
Requirements of Program:
Benefits of Program:
- Caregiver must be related biologically or by marriage.
- Caregiver does not include a parent of minor children or spouses.
- Caregiver should not work an outside job.
- Caregiver must pass a criminal background screening.
- Must have current GA Medicaid
- Must be 18 years or older.
At Tender Loving Care Home Care Inc. Services, we are committed to providing exceptional Structured Family Caregiver services that meet the unique needs of each individual. We understand that finding the right family match is crucial for the success of this program.
Let us be your partner in care and make a positive difference in your life or the life of your loved one.
- Biweekly financial compensation for the care you provide.
- Dedicated Family health coach to help you manager and understand the care of your loved one.
- Comfort knowing your loved one is receiving the best care in the comfort of their own home.